Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THANK YOU!!


Got back to home after quite a marathon: missed flight (not my fault) and lost luggage. Travel is always an adventure!

The trip back to Idaho was such a blessing! It was so good to see friends and family. Words cannot express the depths of gratitude I feel to all who participated in the activities and in supporting us. The generosity and support of the people of Holy Apostles is amazing!! I am so grateful to be able to touch base with so many. Please know that we are praying for all of you.

I am equally grateful to be back with my family and to the place that God has so much in store for us. Funny, I felt more comfortable in a place where I couldn't understand the language than in the place where I could.

I want to thank the "Friends of Mike Lee" committee that put the whole week together: Carol and Brent Brown, Kurt and Edwina Barats, and Bob and Connie Mortensen. A special thanks to Tricia Hendrickson for the hike to the Cross and the music for praise in the park. Also, thanks to all the musicians that showed up to play at the park. Thanks for your gifts!! Thanks to Father Len and Holy Apostles Church for letting come and speak on Monday night. I hope to have the recording available to download soon. Last but not least, to all of the "Friends of Mike Lee" that have blessed us with their prayers, time, and money. May God bless all of you abundantly with his love and mercy. I only hope that we can give as much to the Universal Church as you have given us!!

We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you again Mike. God bless and give all our love to the family......Dan