Tuesday, February 13, 2007

valentines day!

Hey its C.J. Today is Valentines Day so I don't know how it's going to be in Austria??? I hope we have a party! I bet F.U.S does (Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio). Remember though that today is about how St.Valentine became a martyr. There were three different St.Valentines all remembered on Feb 14 (get the name) =^). St. Valentine is the patron saint of people in love. Even though Valentines Day is fun and I like the candy let us remember St.Valentine in respect. I have got to go. Word out Cody Lee.

1 comment:

Brent said...

lol.. awesome! This is the best post I've read all day.

Do me a favor and go give your dad a St. Valentines Day punch in the arm for me.

St. Valentines Day in Austria should be great! Just make sure you know where your towel is... 8^>