Thursday, July 30, 2009

Time to Catch Up

Jesus_Mary_theBaptistI am shocked to see that I have not updated the blog since November!

Much has happened since that time. We went on a pilgrimage to Lourdes, celebrated Christmas, attended an international symposium on the mission of the Eastern Catholic Churches, I was accepted to pursue a Licentiate degree in theology at the ITI, wrote a thesis, finished the STM degree, graduated, and brought the entire family back to the U.S. for the summer. Whew!! We are going back in September so I can pursue the Licentiate degree (the one that will actually let me teach at the seminary or collegiate level).

I plan on posting pictures and commentary on all of these activities as well as keep everyone updated as to our current situation.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope and pray that when you stop by you will not only find out what is going on in our lives but that you will be edified in some way by the path the Lord has called us to follow….

No comments: