Saturday, August 25, 2007

Two Weeks from Today!!!!!


I am stoked! Two weeks from today the Holy Father will be in Mariazell, Austria, which is about 40 km from here. We have tickets and the entire ITI will be going. I am sure we will be a long ways away, but it will still be a very special pilgrimage at the start of the new school year.

Speaking of start of school year, I must warn my vast audience ;-) that I will not be blogging much over the next few weeks. I am finishing up the three summer courses. Unfortunately, they are going to impinge on the start of the fall semester. Whew....finishing three classes as I start six more makes my head swim! I think I have my work cut our for me.

Oh, here is my fall class schedule:
  • Fides et Ratio (Faith and Reason)
  • Existence and Attributes of God (St. Thomas' Summa)
  • Scripture and Its Interpretation
  • Patrology I (Study of Early Church Fathers)
  • Latin I
  • The Church in the Modern World

No comments: