Friday, April 20, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!

The podcast that Brent Brown, Mike Englesby, and I produce was just picked up by an international podcast network called the Star Quest Production Network (SQPN). Six out of the top ten shows listed on PodcastAlley in the Religion category are SQPN affiliates. Don't ask me why they picked us up! Lapse of judgment, I think. ;-)

Please check out the Into the Deep our podcast either at: Into the Deep SQPN or our blog at Deepcast.org where you can download the shows, also.




THANKS BRENT, MIKE, FATHER RODERICK, GREG WILLITS, AND THE WHOLE SQPN FAMILY!!

1 comment:

Hillbilly deluxe said...

Hi Mike,

Great looking site! Stumbled upon it doing some detective work. I would love for you to contact me via e-mail - we got somethin brewin here.....atpex10p@hotmail.com

Great looking family!

Best Wishes,

Robb Flynn